Thursday, May 27, 2010

Product Review - Lauri Puzzles


My son Josh (2) loves to play with puzzles. We have a magnetic tic-tac-toe set that is made out of hard foam pieces. He will sit with it at the table rearranging the pieces for 15 or 20 minutes.


So when I saw these Lauri puzzles on Amazon I thought he would really enjoy playing with them. As soon as I opened the package, my daughter Katelyn (4), wanted to play with the lace up cards. I offered the smaller shape puzzles to Josh and he quickly took them apart and put them back together again. Then I gave him the ABC puzzle. This was quite a bit more challenging for him. It took him about 20 minutes to get it back together. And after he finished it, he took it apart and wanted to do it again. Meanwhile, Katelyn was having a great time building a tower out of the "locktagon" pieces.



**The only suggestion I have for this playset would be to make sure and keep them away from toddlers who still like to put things in their mouths. If bitten, the foam on the puzzle pieces will have bite marks.

1 comment:

  1. Catherine loves puzzles. My mom gave her a puzzle set that helps with learning numbers and the amounts that go with them. On one side is the number and the other side is an amount of objects that matches the number. Its one of Catherine's favorite puzzle games. I saw them at Ross a couple of weeks ago for less than $10.

    ReplyDelete