Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our School Room

It's finally done! I am so excited to have a place in our new home to dedicate completely to "school stuff". For the first month and a half that we lived here, this room was a catch all for... well, everything. I didn't want to do anything with the room until after I painted, so I wouldn't have to move everything twice. After settling on what I hoped was the perfect shade of orange, yes, orange, I was ready to organize and set up the room just how I had been imagining. I love how it turned out! There are still a few more things I want to add, like some IKEA bookshelves, but for now it's just perfect.

BEFORE


AFTER





Now don't get the wrong idea. My kids are still young, we do very little formal school in this room. This room is more a place to house all of the supplies, books and games that come with homeschooling. More often than not we spend our time doing puzzles and art projects as the table. In the future, I plan to start doing Workboxes again. But for now, we are all happy!

1 comment:

  1. looks great, i love the orange! makes it a happy room to learn in :)

    ReplyDelete